The Boho Belt Bag is my take on this year’s hottest trend of modern fanny packs. Fanny packs have traveled from the 1980s to 2019 to be seen everywhere in every color, print, pattern, and new styles.
What you’ll love about the Boho Belt Bag: you can choose any two colors to match your wardrobe or pick one color, you can choose to use a strap or belt for wearing, there’s a practical pocket, and it holds it shape without using all single crochet stitches. Yes! You don’t have to make a ton of tiny, tight stitches to create a bag with shape.
- Fibranatura Naturlin, worsted weight (53% Cotton, 47% Linen, 170 yards / 155 meters, 3.53 ounces / 100 grams) Color A (Cream) and Color B (Taupe) 1 skein each, or any worsted weight yarn in 2 colors
- Hook US G/6 (4.00 mm) and H/8 (5.00mm)
- Yarn Needle
- 4 Stitch Markers
- Measuring Tapes
- 40 mm button
- 2 D Rings, 3/4 in.
- Purse Strap, leather belt, or nylon and buckles that are adjustable or long enough to fit around waist
- 9 in. x 12 in. Stiffened Felt Sheet
- Skip-cut rotary cutter or sharp object for poking holes
• 15 stitches = 4”, 10 rows = 4”
• 15.25 in. Length x 7 in. Wide, when flat and without final edging