Ribbed Boot Cuff Crochet Pattern
Do you need a quick accessory to complete an outfit? Or do you need an accessory to update your favorite ankle boot?
The Ribbed Boot Cuffs are the perfect accessory to make and gift. In only using a small amount of yarn in two colors, it is great for stashbusting! It is an easy to remember crochet pattern.
The combination of post stitches makes this project interesting for advanced Crocheters, while offering a new challenge to novice crocheter.
What two colors will your boot cuffs?
Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- hook: K 10 1/2 (6.5mm)
- Yarn: 93 yards (1.5oz) of worsted weight yarn each in Color A and Color B, or 186 yards (3oz) worsted weight yarn in color of choice
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- dc = double crochet
- fsc = foundation single crochet
- fpdc = front post double crochet
- bpdc = backpost double crochet
- When changing colors, do not cut yarn between rows, but rather carry yarn up at the join. This reduces the tails to be weaved in at the end.
- You will alternate yarn colors each row.
- The tail of beginning foundation single crochet will be used to join the bottom of the first row.
- First-dc can be substituted with ch 3
You will receive an instant Downloadable PDF after payment. Pattern support is offered by sending an email through the contact page.