The Acorn Cowl is the first Creations By Courtney C2C, corner-to-corner, design!
I know! I know! Everyone has been going wild for C2C for a minute, but I follow my own path in the fiber world LOL
In attempt to think of something prehistoric related, I considered several different options, such as a loin cloth… After some inspiration research, I decided to use C2C and bulky weight from the stash. You only need 195 yard for the smallest size, and up to 260 yards to make the larger sizes. Wear the Acorn Cowl alone for style and added warmth, or wear as a comfy, lightweight layer paired with outerwear.
- Big Twist Yarns Chunky (100% acrylic, 195 yards / 178 meters, 5 ounces / 142 grams): Chunky Gingerbread, 1 (2, 2) skeins
- Hook US K 10 1/2 / 6.50 mm
- Yarn Needle
- Measuring Tape
- 4 x 4 pattern blocks = 3.75” x 3.75”
- S/M: 14.5” x 14.5” triangle without cowl
- L/1X: 16” x 16” triangle without cowl
- 2X/3X: 18” x 18” triangle without cowl
- 4X/5X: 20” x 20” triangle without cowl