It’s my birthday month, so that means goodies for you! September is the best month, in my opinion, because it’s still warm enough for summer activities but cool enough to enjoy a cozy wrap at night and early morning.
To celebrate my birthday week this year, I started with a four-day sale last week. I hope you got a few patterns from your Ravelry favorites. The Peaks Scarf was released Aug 31 as part of the Crochet for a Cause. For this week, I have an AMAZING giveaway for you! And there’s a Fall Wearble Blog Hop coming the last week of September, where you can grab one of my most popular designs. 😉
This Birthday Giveaway is my biggest one yet! With awesome crochet friends, you have the chance to win 20 crochet patterns!!
Yes, you read that correctly! There are 20 crochet patterns from earrings and ear warmers to a skirt, tee and wrap (that you’ll want to wear all of the time).
Wait, there’s more for this giveaway!
*The coupon code will have to be used in one transaction, and any any remaining value cannot be saved or transferred.
How to Enter the Birthday Giveaway:
- Visit the Rafflecopter link below and complete ALL 3 steps.
- Check out each participant by adding to favorites or commenting. Share the love!
- This giveaway is open to all residents 18 or older, worldwide!
- Come back Monday, September 21 to see the winner!
Meet the Designers and Patterns!
- Verona Beanie & Cowl by Rebekah Haas Crochet
- Fluffy Floves Fingerless Gloves by Crafting at the Poole
- Tuscan Sun Cowl by Two Brothers Blankets
- Berry Bliss Twist Earwarmer by Ambassador Crochet
- Apline Dreams Cowl by Hooks, Books & Wanderlust
- Kisses N Hugs Fingerless Gloves by Crochet and Positivity
- Velvet Yarn Hat by Crafting Each Day
- Loopy Beanie and Cowl by Fosbas Designs
- Hearts and Hands Pocket Shawl by Blanche Rosenblatt
- Sweet Stripes Ear Warmer by Green Fox Farms Designs
- Free as a Breeze Tee by Carroway Crochet
- Cozy Hygge Blanket Wrap by Sigoni Macaroni
- Wander Wrap by Jaded Crafts Creations
- Kate Wrap by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
- Joy Skirt by Bliss This
- Overbrook Poncho by Krissy Over the Mountain Crochet
- Radiance Cowl by Cable River Designs
- Pen and Gwen Baby Penguins by Straight Hooked
- SASSy Stick Earrings by Sassy A’s Specialty Shoppe
- Joyeux Noel Stocking by Sweet Potato 3
Glitter Hooks, please!
There’s no such thing as too many hooks, as long as you can store them. CCbyFran offers sparkle-licious holographic hooks from size 2mm to 6mm. The winner will get ONE holographic hook in their preferred size and handle style, normal or chunky holo.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Best of luck!
Want to talk about yarn goodness, crochet tips, and exclusive weekly deals? Join my Facebook Group, Creations By Courtney Community.
Join my newsletter for sneak peeks, crochet tips, and more. HERE
Use #CreationsByCourtney on social media when sharing your projects.