- All pattern sales are final, and a refund will only be offered under the most unusual circumstances.
- If a special code is offered for a discount, be sure to enter it correctly, as you will be charged the full price and a refund will not be offered.
- If you make an item from a Creations By Courtney, LLC pattern please share a picture and tag us on a Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and use #CBC and/or #CreationsByCourtney.
- All patterns and pictures on this site are the sole property of Creations By Courtney, LLC and copyright protected. All patterns and pictures require expressed permission to be used in another forum. One can seek permission by using the contact page.
- Ready-to-ship items may include hats, gloves, scarves, etc. When an item is ordered, it will be shipped to the listed address. All Ready-to-ship items will be shipped within one business day, unless it is a holiday. Item(s) will be shipped on next business day after a holiday. and custom orders are required to be paid in total + shipping when placing the order.
- All credit and debit card payments are processed by Paypal. A Paypal account is not required to complete a purchase.
- All items include material (fiber type) and care information.
- Prices do not include shipping and/or any tax that is required to be collected by federal and state laws.
Custom Order Policy
- Please specify at time of order if there are any fiber allergies (i.e. wool, rayon, alpaca, mohair, etc).
- Customers will receive an invoice with details of custom item. Payment of the invoice is required within 24-hours of receipt. After 24-hours of non-payment, the order will be cancelled.
- Creation of your custom handmade item will begin once payment has been received. The invoice will include the cost of shipping.
- The completion time of the custom item will be specified within the invoice.
- A rush order can only be requested for smaller handmade items, which needs to be discussed at the time of placing the order to ensure that it can be rushed.
- If you desire to custom order clothing or other large items, please allow for 6 weeks or more, so place your order early enough to allow adequate creation and shipping time.
- All custom order items will include information about the materials used and how to care for your new favorite accessory or clothing item.
- All completed items will be shipped to the address associated with the invoice. If the item needs to be shipped to a different address please indicate at the time of payment, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items are made with quality yarns and material. All efforts are made to create your item to the specified details and color choice(s).
- For custom clothing items, it is very important for accurate measurements to be provided to ensure proper fit. Each item within the store that requires body measurements will have it specified in the description area.
- Refunds will not be given for highly customized items due to individual preference and sizing, which includes highly customized clothing (tops, dresses or skirts). Appropriate adjustments (i.e. adding length or shortening) will be made until your are satisfied.
- If dissatisfied for any reason with a ready-to-ship item, a refund will be issued for the amount minus the cost of supplies (i.e. $40 item – $15 for supplies= $25 refund). Any questions about the above policies can be sent to email@example.com
- ALL Pattern Sales are FINAL. No refunds will be issued due to the nature of the digital product.
- It is the user’s responsibility to use any coupon codes correctly in order to receive the discount. No refunds will be issued for misuse of a coupon code.
Visit this page if additional information is needed, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org