I’m excited to introduce the first ever Creations by Courtney crochet Scavenger Hunt! This is a fun event where everyone can be a winner.
The rules to play are as follow:
- You will have ONE WEEK to complete the scavenger hunt via the form. If you log in with a Google account, it will save your progress.
- The scavenger hunt will close at 11:59pm EST on Friday, October 14, 2022.
- Click the image below with CarlRoy, the orange alpaca to access the scavenger hunt form.
- Start at the home page to begin completing each task. Read carefully, as some items require more than one pattern to be listed in the response. All answers can be found somewhere on Creations by Courtney’s blog.
- Once all items have been completed, submit your form.
What you receive for playing:
- Every participant will receive two coupon codes via email (you will be added to the Creations by Courtney newsletter, and can unsubscribe at any time). One coupon code will be to save 25% off any pattern or ebook in my Ravelry or Etsy shops, and the second code will be for 15% off any of the available Canvas Tote Bags in my Etsy shop. All codes expire end of day October 31, 2022. Please do not share the codes with anyone, instead share this post with your fiber friends so that they can have a chance to entered in the drawing.
- One Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the submitted responses to win an ebook of choice, A Guide for Creating Crochet Garments that Fit, or Five Uses for Foundation Stitches.
- Each participant that submits all correct responses will be entered in a drawing to receive ONE pattern of choice. Ten names will be chosen at random.
All winners will be selected Saturday, October 15th.
I hope that you enjoy playing and getting to know a little bit more about my crochet designs.
Pin or Bookmark this page
Remember you will have ONE WEEK to answer each item, so save this page to comeback as often as you need to answer each item to be entered in the drawings for the grand prize for an ebook, and to be one of ten winners of a pattern of choice.
Want to talk about yarn goodness, crochet tips, and exclusive weekly deals? Join my Facebook Group, Creations By Courtney Community.
If we’re not hanging out on social media yet, come check me out on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Join my newsletter for sneak peeks, crochet tips, and more. HERE
Use #CreationsByCourtney on social media when sharing your projects.
©2022 This post can be shared on all social platforms, and but credit Creations By Courtney as the game host.
Feeling awfully dumb bc I can’t find where to start on the home page and keep getting tossed back here. Help plz!
Click the desert image with the alpaca that says “Hi, I’m CarlRoy. Let’s play!” This is linked to the form with the items for the scavenger hunt. Once you access the form, come back to the home page to use the categories on the home page or along the menu to start searching for the crochet patterns to answer each item.
I am having a great time doing the hunt. But I am an over 50 woman that has no children caring for my 86 year old father. I could not further away from Disney. I am having a very difficult time with this one. Just wanted say it to someone as my father is not into the crochet scene either. This hunt is a great idea. I have seen ALL of your designs several times. And must say I love many of them! Are there hints any where? Could beg you the publish a hint?
Thank you for the great fun. I will keep trying.
I found it after my whining. I did not recognize the name but in the description I got it. Thank you!!!